Inara Pey discusses her Kitely World

Tell us about external references to Kitely
Ilan Tochner

Inara Pey discusses her Kitely World

Post by Ilan Tochner »

The prominent Second Life blogger Inara Pey has written a blog post about her reconstruction of a build that used to reside in a quarter region in Second Life inside a full region on Kitely.

http://modemworld.wordpress.com/2013/01 ... n-returns/
Graham Mills

Re: Inara Pey discusses her Kitely World

Post by Graham Mills »

That's a beautiful build though last time i went there the step sizes were too high for OpenSim avatars. Hope she's put some invisiprim ramps in. NWN rated her as most promient SL blogger so this will hopefully generate some traffic.
Constance Peregrine

Post by Constance Peregrine »

Just dropped in to her region. Wonderful build and attention to details-))

I have a friend who built her own version of falling waters i used to live in for a time in a grid...and tho very good, didn't equal this one, as i am sure she would readily admit as well.
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...
Inara Pey
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Inara Pey »

Ilan,

Thanks for the link :) Sorry it has taken a while to reply properly here.

Mine / Graham, thank you for the comments and feedback.

Graham, if you're still having issues with the steps, let me know which steps in particular. I've not encountered problems myself.
Graham Mills

Post by Graham Mills »

I can't get past the first step going up from hop://osgrid.kitely.com:8002/Laurel Highlands/135/112/38

This was originally a problem I had in Lumiya but it's less of one now flight is available. I did check with Kokua, however, and had the same issue.

Anyway, my compliments on a marvellous build and thanks for sharing your "obsession" with us.

Best wishes

Graham
Inara Pey wrote:Ilan,

Thanks for the link :) Sorry it has taken a while to reply properly here.

Mine / Graham, thank you for the comments and feedback.

Graham, if you're still having issues with the steps, let me know which steps in particular. I've not encountered problems myself.
Inara Pey
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Inara Pey »

Graham Mills wrote:I can't get past the first step going up from hop://osgrid.kitely.com:8002/Laurel Highlands/135/112/38

This was originally a problem I had in Lumiya but it's less of one now flight is available. I did check with Kokua, however, and had the same issue.

Anyway, my compliments on a marvellous build and thanks for sharing your "obsession" with us.

Best wishes

Graham
Thanks, Graham :)

Sorry for taking a while to get back to you. I've had a look and found a couple of problems I didn't encounter with the steps when they were first installed and tested. I've revised the layout a little right from the "back door" at the end of the bridge across the car port. All seems to be OK with me going up and down using Firestorm now. Feel free to let me know if you encounter further issues.