exportable???

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Kimm Starr

exportable???

Post by Kimm Starr »

I just bought 8 or 9 dj/stage lighting pieces on the market and clicked the export version of the item to buy but it is not exportable. Was I supposed to send the export version to another av instead of my Kitely one. I'm confused.
These users thanked the author Kimm Starr for the post:
Ilan Tochner
I'm obsessed with Animesh and soon you will be too!
Ilan Tochner

Re: exportable???

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Kimm,

I'm assuming you're referring to order 1000073862079 which you delivered to your Kitely avatar. That order contains 8 items, 7 of which were bought with the Export permission and 1 without. None of these items were bought with the Transfer permission. This means that your Kitely avatar can teleport with the 7 exportable items to other grids and/or have those items included in OAR files (which you can upload into other grids). However, as the items don't have Transfer permission they can't be given to a different avatar (regardless of what grid it belongs to).

Please note that the Export permission that may be displayed in the viewer isn't connected to anything on Kitely so the way to tell whether an item is exportable is to try to place it in your My Suitcase folder (you will only be able to do so for exportable items). See: https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world-ne ... plemented/
Kimm Starr

Post by Kimm Starr »

Just to update. I had put all of the items in my suitcase and were not able to rez outside of Kitely. Turns out, I had updated my firestorm to the latest version. FYI, gave me all sorts of trouble with my inventory and my avatar. It was taking hours to update my inventory and because of that my Av was an orange cloud. Whenever I tried getting stuff from inventory my mouse icon was just spinning. I downloaded an older version and seems fine so far today and was able to transport items in my suitcase.
These users thanked the author Kimm Starr for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerTess Juel
Mattt McGregor
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mattt McGregor »

Kimm, do you mean the latest fs beta? Or release version (6.6.17)?
Kimm Starr

Post by Kimm Starr »

release version (6.6.17).